21-7-14 or 16-0-8 with Iron & Trace Elements ..... Made for the Soils in North Texas & Southern Oklahoma
* GardenLine / 10-20-10 (40# Bag)
* Espoma Urea / 13-13-13 (40# Bag)
* Espoma Urea/ /46-0-0 (4# Bag)
* Green- Up / /21-0-0 (40# Bag)
* Hi Yield Weed & Feed / 15-5-10 (20# Bag)
* Fertilome New Lawn Starter / 9-13-7 (20# Bag)
* Fertilome Tree & Shrub Fertilizer / 19-8-20 (20# Bag)
* Fertilome Fruit, Citrus, & Pecan Food / 19-10-5 (20# Bag)
* Fertilome Winterizer / 10-4-14 (20# Bag & 40# Bag)
* Natures Guide (Boultry Based) / 4-3-2- (40# Bag)
* Texas Tea (Molasses, Corn Mea., Alfalfa meal, Kelp Meal, Feather Meal,
Soybean Meal) / 6-2-4 (40# Bag)
* Bradfield (Alfalfa Based) / 3-1-5 (40# Bag)
SEE THE DIFFERENCE !! The right plant food can make all the difference.
* Slow Release Fertilizer for: Annuals, Perennials, Containers, Baskets !!
* IT SIMPLE .... Apply Granules at time of planting, then every 30 days through the growing season !!
* Our Premium Fertilizer is formulated for Bloom Power with all the essential Nutrients & Trace Elements for our Texas Heat & Soils !!
Water Soluble with Bloom Power that you can quickly see ~ Exclusive formula that guarantees no Hardening of the Product.
* Plant Food is Absorbed by plants Foliage & Roots !!
* Contains All Essential MicroNutrients for Optimum Bloom & Growth.
* For Use on All Outdoor & Indoor Plants, Containers, Baskets, or Gardens
Balance formulated Slow Release Granuales .... Ideas for Foliage Plants, along with any plant that needs a Balanced Formulation.
* Contains Essential MicroNutrients
* Slow Release Granular